Just a week before Yule, I was surprised by Sammi Witch (over at The Life and Times of a Forever Witch blog), who awarded me with the “Blog of the Year 2012” award. Thank you very much for the award, Sammi Witch. I really appreciate it! 🙂
The rules for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “Blog of the Year 2012” award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen — there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required — and present them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page “Blog of the Year 2012” Award and include these rules in your post. (Please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the rules with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group — click “like” on “Blog of the Year 2012” Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award — please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award — and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar… and start collecting stars…
Yes — that’s right — there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once — this award is different! When you begin you will receive the “1 star” award — and every time you are given the award by another blog — you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs — and even if they have already been given the award by someone else — you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Congratulations to all of you! 😉