Another award! My blog received the Super Sweet Blogging Award from Ayslyn, the writer of the Ayslyn’s Corner blog. I have been following her blog for a long time now, and I always read what she has to say. Be sure to visit this amazing blog!
- Thank the super sweet blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers.
- Answer five super sweet questions.
The Five Questions:
- Cookies or cake? Cake.
- Chocolate or vanilla? I would choose chocolate (although I love vanilla also :-)).
- What is your favorite sweet treat? My favourite sweet treat is a cake I always order in the local confectionery, called “Century Cake” made of almond flour and covered with delicious chocolate. The cake is absolutely scrumptious! At home, I usually eat chocolate Milka (my favourite; I hope you are familiar with it) when I have low blood sugar. 😀
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Almost always when I’m hungry.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? My parents say that I grew up only by eating chocolate, so I would be “The Queen of Chocolate” I guess. 🙂
The blogs I nominate for the award are (I haven’t chosen thirteen, but ten less):