My blog has been nominated for the “Sunshine Award” by sammiwitch (writer of The Life and Times of a Forever Witch blog). Thank you sammiwitch very, very much. I noticed you “liking” my articles, and I’m grateful for that. Just to let you know, I enjoy your blog very much too.
- If you are nominated, create an article including the link to the blog of the writer who nominated you.
- You have to answer ten questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and add the link to their blogs in the article.
- You should comment on your nominees’ blogs, to let them know they have been nominated for the award.
- Who is your favourite philosopher? I can’t say I have one. But I will be having philosophy as a school subject in the coming school-year, and then, maybe I’ll get one.
- What is your favourite number? My favourite number is 13. I know that number is labeled as “unlucky”, but that fact doesn’t scare me, it only makes me to like this number even more. 🙂
- What is your favourite animal? I love cats. I also like birds like crows, pigeons, and doves, they are just so adorable.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? I have neither Facebook nor Twitter account, so I can’t share their links.
- What is your favourite time of the day? I guess it is early morning — 4:00 to 6:00 in the morning. I love how the sky changes its colours and a new day is “born”.
- What was your favourite vacation? My favourite vacation was when I visited London. I’m afraid of flying, so my mother and I went with a bus. It needed about 18 hours to get to London, but we’ve at least seen all the countries we drove through.
- What is your favourite physical activity? It’s cycling (and hiking). I love cycling; the wind on your face, seeing the country around you… It’s just so fun.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Water. Some of you may find this silly, but it really is. Natural, clean, and fresh water.
- What is your favourite flower? Probably rosemary and lavender (they are more herbs than flowers, but they have blossoms). I absolutely love the smell.
- What is your passion? It’s hard to choose only one. This are my two favourite: gardening and baking.
The blogs (I only have chosen six) I nominate for the “Sunshine award” are:
- Ayslyn’s Corner
- The Gratitude Journal of Ms. Lilypads
- The Witch of Howling Creek
- Musings and Daydreams of a Student Witch
- Keltik’s Korner