Book of Shadows received another award nomination. This time it was Neferet (her blog, Stay for a Spell), who thought my blog was worth to receive the nomination. So, thank you Neferet, I’m very grateful.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate up to fifteen bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- I play piano (I had music lessons for seven years).
- I really love to play The Sims 3 game.
- I practice calligraphy.
- I don’t like fruit (just 5 types of fruit maybe), but I like all the vegetables.
- No one knows that I’m a witch (I’m still “in the broom closet”). My friend (a classmate) and I were actually talking about witchcraft and that kind of stuff, and I was surprised when she said, “I would love to be a witch.” I almost replied, “Well, I actually am a witch,” but I rather didn’t, because she is a big fan of Harry Potter, and she probably wouldn’t understand my witchcraft.
- Sometimes, I feel like my heart isn’t beating. Then I touch my chest and my neck, and I feel no pulse. Makes me sometimes wonder why (and how) am I still alive.
- From time to time I go to church with my grandmother. Not to worship the Christian God, but to hear what the priest has to say, and to see which of those things I don’t agree with.
Blogs, which receive the “One Lovely Blog Award” nomination, are:
- Ayslyn’s Corner
- Musings and Daydreams of a Student Witch
- It’s a Wiccan Life
- Every Magical Day
- Tarot in Calgary
- The Book Gypsy
I also nominated the following blogs, which already received the award (but they absolutely deserve it!).