Since the ancient times, people tried to predict the future, and today they still do. Predicting the future remains something that even modern technology can’t figure out.
In the past, seers were very appreciated and valued, but when the Middle Ages came, everything connected with witchcraft and magic was bad and evil. Nowadays, you can watch TV shows, where fortune-tellers answer all of your questions if you call them.
Many people have a gift, which enables them to see the future through their dreams. There are several dream books you can buy in bookstores, to help you realise what the messages from your dreams are.
Also known as premonitions, visions usually happen when you touch a particular person or object. The vision shows you the person’s future. If an object triggered the premonition, it may have something to do with the person you saw in your premonition.
Fortune-tellers have a rich knowledge about predicting the future. Many of them have their own TV shows or a shop, so you can go to them personally and ask them what the future brings.
There are several methods, with which you can predict the future:
- Crystal Ball — Crystal balls are commonly used for divination. The user gazes into the sphere, until pictures and symbols begin to appear.
- Tarot Cards — There are different types of Tarot cards. You can spread the cards on the table on several different ways. The most simple is that you choose three cards from the pile. The first card shows you the past, the second the present and the third the future.
- Palm Reading — This is an old way to predict one’s future. The fortune-teller carefully observes the lines on your hand, and predicts your destiny.
- Coffee Reading — It is possible to predict the future through coffee grounds that dry off in different shapes, making it possible to read the shapes that appear.
- Pendulum — Write Yes and No on a piece of paper, and then ask yourself a question in your mind and repeat it over and over again. Then, grab your pendulum and hold it above the paper. Watch in which direction the pendulum goes. Is it closer to Yes or No?